Free Real Money Slots at the Best Online Casinos
Online casinos need players to spend money at their sites to keep their business going. Since there are so many casino sites in 2020, they need to set themselves apart to get both first-time players as well as existing players from other websites. If you are new to online gambling or you are an occasional player that doesn't like to spend much money gambling, then this is good news for you! The best casino bonuses are the free ones that will get you playing for no cost to you and even give you a chance at winning some real money.
The Best Online Casino Software Developers and Slots
Most online casinos don't develop their gaming software, but rather outsource their software development to an independent company. Some providers are more well-known and widely-used than others, so you'll get to know them sooner or later. In the meantime, here's a list of a few you should get to know.
- Microgaming - One of the first and top developers is Microgaming. They have the largest progressive jackpot network in the world. Microgaming offers over 500 casino games, including many slots. Some of their top games are Mega Moolah, Thunderstruck II, and Jurassic Park.
- NetEnt - Another leader in the software developer scene is NetEnt. They offer more than 200 games, with slots like Narcos, Vikings, Jumanji, and Starburst.
- Betsoft - Betsoft started developing software in 2006, and they offer over 130 slots. They specialize in 3D games, enticing players with their interactive graphics and storylines. Betsoft's newer games include Take the Bank and Caishen's Arrival, and some of their most popular are Gypsy Rose, Good Girl-Bad Girl, and Fruit Zen.
- Playtech - Another top software provider is Playtech, with over 600 games. They've managed major licensing contracts with Marvel and Warner Bros, so if you enjoy themed games, you should check them out. Play Playtech's Age of the Gods series with progressive jackpots and branded games like American Dad, Superman, or Gladiator.
- Yggdrasil Gaming - Yggdrasil Gaming was founded in 2013 and has quickly emerged as a top contender. They are doing everything right and have some excellent casino games. Constantly working on providing new games, they are a great source if you want to try something new. Bicicleta, Easter Island, Lilith's Inferno, and Sahara Nights are some of their offerings.
- Elk Studios - Elk Studios is also a relatively new player in the arena, coming in around the same time as Yggdrasil Gaming. They focus on mobile gaming and pride themselves on their mathematically based statistical modeling. Check out their mobile games like Voodoo Gold, Respin Circus, Joker Gems, and Route 777.
How to Win Real Money for Free Using Bonuses
Using the best no deposit bonuses is often more about trying out new online casinos and playing for free than it is about ending up with cold hard cash in your pocket. However, here are some factors that could give you a better chance.
- Low Wagering - Find bonus deals with low wagering requirements. For example, if you get $10 bonus cash and have a 60 times wagering requirement, you will be required to wager $600 before cashing out, which means less chance of getting anything in the end. On the other hand, if you win $10 with a 5 times wagering requirement, you'll only have to wager $50, which seems much more plausible.
- Low House Edge - Use your free play credit to play games with a lower house edge. Games like blackjack, video poker, and pai gow poker have a much lower house edge than do games like slots or keno.
- High RTP - When playing with a free spins bonus code, pick games with a higher return to player (RTP). Some casinos won't list their RTP on the site, but others do. If it isn't listed on the casino website, you can check out the software developer website, although most casinos have a choice between a higher or lower RTP on each slot, so there isn't always tons of transparency here.
Other Types of Casino Bonuses
Not all casino bonuses are no deposit, but there are still some good deals to be had. Look for deals for both new players and return customers.
- Match Deposit - Some sites will make your spending power greater by multiplying your deposit by a certain amount, sometimes by half, three, or even five!
- Extra Spins - Online casinos will encourage you to make a deposit by adding some spins, maybe 50, to your account once you deposit.
- Combo Bonus - A combo bonus coupon might be an initial free play bonus with the promise of a match deposit on your first deposit afterwards.
Recommended Gambling Deposit Methods
Bank how you want to bank. The best online casinos provide many options so that they can cater to as many kinds of players as possible.
- Cards - Entering your credit or debit card info is a standard way of doing online banking whether you're playing from the UK, USA, or Canada, and every reputable online casino will have this as an option.
- Crypto - If you prefer to do your online banking with Bitcoin, then you'll be glad to know that many sites offer cryptocurrency deposit methods.
- Third-Party Providers - If you aren't keen on directly linking your cards to the gambling site, you might feel more comfortable going through a 3rd party financial service such as PayPal or Skrill.
The best online casinos have reliable software providers, an excellent array of games, and prioritize customer service. They'll let you play for free to get a feel for their site while having an opportunity to win real money. These top-tier sites will earn your business and then keep on working to keep it indefinitely. Let us point you in the right direction.